Martial Arts Studio NYC: Children’s exercises by Igor Dyachenko
TIME FOR EXERCISE.
Martial Arts Studio NYC: It’s important to choose the right time for exercise for the benefit of your children. Choose the time for exercises according to the following list:
- Your child should not be hungry at the time of performing exercises. Exercises should not be performed for at least one hour after your child ate a meal.
- Do not start exercises right after your child came from a playground.
- Exercises should not interrupt a game.
- Exercises should not interrupt nap time or be right after nap time. Make sure that at least 30 minutes pass after a full awakening.
- Choose a time of the day when the child is usually in a good mood.
- Set a specific time for exercises during the day.
IT’S IMPORTANT TO FORM TRAINING/ LEARNING BEHAVIOR IN YOUR CHILDREN.
For that reason, watch closely the involvement of the child in the exercise. It is recommended to finish the lesson at the peak of interest since any activity/performance tends to fade away after the peak of interest. When completing the lesson at the height of interest, it sparks more interest. By following the Martial Arts Studio NYC advice, the child will have more motivation for the next lesson.